MSL BLOG Introducing yourself

   Awittttttt Hi! everyone It's me MA.SANDRA J.LAGUNA 20 years of existence in the planet earth. Eldest among The 9 Siblings anyways highwayss, I live in Abuyog Central 2 Dalan pagubat Sorsogon City,Currently studying in Sorsogon College of Criminology Incorporated. in short BS Criminology.

Well there's nothing a lot to talk about my life,(haahhaha) just kidding!!! My favorite color is black because black is cool well that's my opinion I dont know about others but  I dont care about their opinion☺️☺️ though,,Im not that a sporty one but I can play Volleyball,badminton and basketball.well if my friends invite me to join then I go  because that is one of our bonding but most of the time I spent my free hours in reading wattpad,watching NBA basketball PS:(MICHAEL JORDAN) is my crush way back then until now I dont know why but I even skip to attend class just to watch NBA play offs Sometimes when me and my friends having a get together we just watch a horror movies to have a thrilling experience we also roam around  the city or joy ride  we hang outs to go to the new trending tourists spot in sorsogon but if the laziness consumed us we are just playing UNO cards while drinking liquor.I can cook also,and my Nickname is "Ateng" I dont know the history behind that name I still confuse until now.I attempt to ask them but they answered me that's enough we only call you that😳🙉.

Let's talk about my dream after I graduated  I don't have plans yet because I want to rest first before I reached out my dreamsss that's all thank you...


Popular posts from this blog

BUBUYOG FESTIVAL BLOG